Introducing the New and Improved Paramont EO
As you may have heard, Paramont ES combined forces with Evergreen Oak Electric Supply and Crest Lighting in 2013 to form Paramont EO. Crest Lighting is now a division of Paramont EO.
Still a family-owned-and-operated electrical supply company, our combined businesses have been the source for everything electrical in the Chicagoland area for more than 50 years, providing a complete selection of electrical supplies and services. We are large enough to furnish multi-million dollar projects, yet small enough to help meet our customer’s daily needs.
Some key benefits of blending the two companies include:
- A broadened customer base that has helped us expand into the residential lighting market.
- Three strategic locations in the Chicagoland area:
- Woodridge – Our corporate headquarters is located in an 80,000- square-foot facility, which includes a material will call counter.
- Chicago – Our Crest Lighting showroom, material sales counter, and electrical supplies warehouse is conveniently located to the downtown area with parking and easy access to the EL.
- New Lenox – Located in the heart of the booming south suburban residential home market, our spacious residential lighting showroom and full service electrical supply warehouse and will call counter is ready to help contractors and home owners plan and complete any size project.
- We have more than 120 employees, most whom have been with us 20+ years.
- Recently we’ve been behind some of the most exciting projects in the Chicago area including Twitter, Hillshire Brands, ITW, Latham & Watkins, Mondelez (Kraft) and more.
- We’re also proud to have helped build some of Chicago’s most notable sites including Millennium Park, Trump Tower and the McCormick Place expansion.
We are focused on the future and providing the most up-to-date products and services for our customers. We have over seven million in stocked inventory and the unique ability to stage and phase materials, which allows contractors to store materials and have them delivered to job sites as needed.
Advanced technology allows our lighting design team to deliver cutting edge results for every project. Our 3-D modeling software incorporates visualization into the design process and optimizes functionality.
We pride ourselves on our best in class order fill rates, our on-demand delivery services, and our capable and helpful drivers who are on the road daily by 5 a.m. We offer daily second and third-runs as needed, and products can be delivered on weekends, evenings or on a customized schedule.
For more information about how we can help you, visit www.paramont-eo.com.